Valemidin is a combined drug for the relief of negative neurological symptoms caused by panic attacks, the IRR and other vascular and CNS diseases.
The drug is effective and completely safe, because it contains plant substances. Each component of the composition in its own way has a therapeutic effect on the human body, mainly on the central nervous system (central nervous system) and cardiovascular system (cardiovascular system).
On this page you will find all the information about Valemidin: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Valemidin. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
Phytopreparation with a sedative effect.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much is Valemidin? The average price in pharmacies is 147 rubles.
Release form and composition
The tool can be produced in the form of drops, which are intended for oral administration. The drug is available in a bottle of dark glass, the volume of which is 50 or 100 ml.
- In the composition of the drug are such active substances as tincture of motherwort, peppermint, valerian, hawthorn. Among the additional components can be distinguished diphenhydramine, as well as ethanol.
The tool has a yellowish or greenish tint. In addition, the medicine has the smell of herbs. With a long reception at the bottom of the bottle may form a characteristic sediment. This is the norm, so do not worry.
Valemidin is a combined sedative based on vegetable raw materials.
- Hawthorn normalizes heart rate, eliminates spasm of the coronary vessels, eliminating heart pain. Reducing the excitability of the central nervous system, it has a calming effect with anxiety and stress.
- Valerian and motherwort inhibit the action of stimuli in the central nervous system, have a calming effect, in high dosages have a hypnotic effect.
- Peppermint causes a reflex vasodilator effect.
The spasmolytic effect of Valemidin is manifested in the inhibition of the activity of the vasomotor center, the decrease in total blood pressure, the decrease in the tone of the coronary and peripheral vessels.
Indications for use
The tool can be assigned in cases where a person is in:
- Neurotic condition.
- Syndrome loss.
- Depressive condition.
- Under stress.
- Increased anxiety.
- When a panic attack.
- Feelings of fear.
- Nervous excitement.
In addition, this tool can also be prescribed as part of complex therapy for cardiovascular diseases. This drug also helps with menstruation in women.
Instructions for use "Valemidina" as a sedative means that in some cases it is necessary to be careful or to refuse treatment altogether:
- with arterial hypotension;
- at low (up to 55 beats / min) heart rate (bradycardia);
- in case of hypersensitivity to the components of this drug;
- patients with severe impaired liver and kidney function;
- acute or chronic heart failure;
- as well as to children under 18 (due to the fact that the safety and efficacy of the agent for this age group has not been studied).
Drops are contraindicated in pregnant women, as well as during breastfeeding.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Since no studies have been conducted on how the drug works on the development of the fetus, Valemidina is not recommended to treat Pregnant women when carrying a child.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicated that Valemidin taken orally, after diluting in a small amount of water, 30 minutes before meals.
- Usually prescribed for adults 30-40 drops 3-4 times / day.
The course of treatment is 10-15 days. If necessary, the course of treatment may be repeated, but not earlier than in 1-1.5 months.
Prolonged use of Valemidine can cause dryness of the oral mucosa.
- Sometimes allergic manifestations in the form of exanthema and itching of the skin are possible.
- In the gastrointestinal tract, Valemidine can be associated with dyspeptic disorders: nausea, vomiting, heartburn, abdominal pain.
The severity of side effects decreases with decreasing dose of Valemidina.
With an excessive increase in the recommended dose in a patient, an overdose may develop, which is manifested by the following symptoms:
- Dizziness and weakness;
- Intoxication of the body with ethanol (in rare cases when taking too large a dose of the drug);
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Superficial rapid pulse;
- Lowering blood pressure;
- Drowsiness and depression of consciousness;
- Inhibition of respiratory function.
Treatment of overdose is the admission of sorbents and symptomatic therapy. For example, in order to increase the patient’s blood pressure, they are given to drink black sweet coffee or intramuscularly inject cordiamine.
The drug contains diphenhydramine and ethanol; therefore, during its use, it is necessary to refrain from practicing potentially hazardous activities that require high concentration of attention and quickness of psychomotor reactions.
There is an increase in the effect of droplets while using drugs that contribute to the depression of the nervous system:
Drops do not interact with other drugs.
We picked up some feedback from people about Valemidin:
- Valentine. She took 1 time. So I didn’t manage to fall asleep until the morning. I didn’t help at all, I felt very bad for 2 consecutive days.
- Kristina. A tense time has come at work - endless trawls and stress. From all this, I developed insomnia, if I managed to fall asleep - half-asleep and waking up every hour. “Valemidin” I saw initially only before preparing for bed - a small amount of water and 30-40 drops, half an hour after taking it, I was wrapped in sound sleep. The morning rise after taking the medication was easy enough, there was no discomfort. Periodically, now I take it during the day when I get nervous at work, but I do less dosage, about 20 drops. From such use in a dream does not tend, and nerves partially calm down.
- Veronica. I took this drug for about two courses a year. The effect was good, but the cost of the drug and various side effects, including addiction, were a little confusing. Of course, the drug helped, but it was necessary to change something. She consulted with doctors, suggested a drug of similar action Valoherdin. I accept it the second week, the effect is there and it is a bit cheaper. Let's see what will happen next.
- Svetlana In the last six months I began to sleep very badly - I’m spinning, but I just can’t sleep. In addition, tormented by a constant feeling of anxiety and fear. Daughter brought drops Valemidin. On the third day I felt the effect of the reception. I quickly fell asleep, in the morning I felt vigorous. While taking the drug and feel calmer.
According to doctors, some patients specifically buy tinctures, which are part of this tool and mix them together. However, this approach can only aggravate the problem and lead to additional disruption of the nervous system. As for this drug, in its composition all permissible norms that increase efficiency and are not harmful to the body are strictly observed.
Structural analogues of the active substance Valemidin medicine does not have. The drug contains in its composition a unique combination of natural natural active ingredients.
- A similar action has its constituents - Valerian tincture, Hawthorn tincture, Peppermint tincture and Motherwort tincture.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
The shelf life of the drug is 3 years from the date of production date, which is indicated on the package.
The drug should be kept out of the reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight, at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees.