Menopace is a combination drug that contains a complex of vitamins and minerals used in menopausal conditions in women.
Regular intake of only 1 capsule per day allows a woman to significantly reduce the manifestations of unpleasant and undesirable symptoms of this period, without exposing her health to the risk of unwanted effects inherent in hormone therapy.
The drug supports the function and growth of epithelial tissue, helps normalize calcium levels, improves the activity of the central nervous system, the function of the immune system, normalizes the functioning of internal organs and metabolism, improves vision, skin regeneration and hair growth.
Clinical and pharmacological group
Multivitamins with macro and micronutrients.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released without a prescription.
How much is Menopace? The average price in pharmacies is 700 rubles.
Release form and composition
Menopace is produced in the form of gelatinous solid green color capsules containing pale yellow granules. The components that make up 1 capsule of the vitamin complex are presented:
- Thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1);
- Retinol acetate (vitamin A);
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid);
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA);
- Potassium iodide (iodine);
- Copper sulfate hydrate (copper);
- Magnesium oxide (magnesium);
- Iron fumarate (iron);
- D-α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E);
- Vitamin B6;
- Niacin (vitamin B3);
- Vitamin B2;
- Vitamin B12;
- Folic acid;
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc);
- Sodium selenate (selenium);
- Manganese sulfate hydrate (manganese);
- Sodium borate (boron);
The composition of the shells of Menopace capsules includes titanium dioxide, E 141 dye (chlorophyll copper complex), gelatin, purified water. The drug is sold in blisters containing 15 capsules in cardboard boxes containing 2 blisters each.
Such high efficiency means due to its multifunctional composition, which includes vitamins and minerals.
- Iodine helps to metabolize fats.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) helps to cope with heart palpitations, and in combination with tocopherol - eliminates neuroses and irritability during menopause.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) reduces the breakdown of progesterone, which helps to avoid muscle pain and blood pressure surges; leads to normal thermoregulation.
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D) improves calcium absorption, preventing bone thinning.
- Retinol (vitamin A) maintains the water balance of the mucous membranes, which helps to avoid dryness of the vagina and skin.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) supports normal glucose levels.
- Thiamine and riboflavin (vitamins B1 and B2) restore the balance of nervous activity.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) supports the adrenal glands in their function of producing estrogen.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) in combination with other vitamins and minerals has a beneficial effect on nervous activity.
- Folic acid suppresses manifestations of emotional instability.
- Biotin (vitamin H) in combination with other vitamins is involved in all the beneficial reactions in the body.
- Nicotinamide (vitamin PP) helps to cope with stress.
- Iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, chromium, copper, manganese, boron, along with vitamins, support the immune system, prevent the development of tumor tumors, strengthen all types of body tissues and participate in all body processes that are affected by hormones.
All substances interact with each other, providing only a beneficial effect on the body.
Indications for use
Menopesis is used as part of a comprehensive treatment of a menopause-specific symptom complex, manifested as vaginal dryness, vasomotor disturbances, flushing, sleep disturbance, anxiety, increased sweating, headaches, emotional lability.
The use of Menopace is contraindicated in:
- Wilson's disease;
- hypervitaminosis A, E, D, metabolic disorders in the body of copper or iron;
- renal dysfunction;
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- under the age of 18;
- simultaneous administration of retinoids.
Contraindication to Menopis is breastfeeding and pregnancy.
Dosage and method of use
The instructions for use indicate that Menopace capsules should be taken 1 piece 1 time per day, preferably after breakfast. Taking the drug on an empty stomach can cause severe nausea. Wash down the capsule with enough liquid.
The duration of the course of therapy is determined by a specialist, however, treatment should not be less than 1 month.
Menopace Plus is necessary to take one capsule and one tablet daily, during or after meals. Capsules and tablets should be swallowed whole, without chewing or opening them, but with a glass of water or another cool drink. You should not drink a capsule and a tablet with hot drinks, as this can destroy some of the active ingredients and, accordingly, reduce their therapeutic effectiveness.
Menopace Plus capsules and tablets can be taken on an empty stomach, but this is not recommended because of the high risk of irritation of the stomach and the appearance of such unpleasant symptoms as nausea, fever in the stomach, etc.
The duration of one course of use Menopace Plus is 28 days, after which it is strongly recommended to take a break of 14 - 30 days. After the break, you can again undergo a course of Menopis Plus. Such alternation of drug intake courses and breaks between them can be continued for a long period of time (several years).
According to the reviews of women, Menopace can rarely cause allergic reactions, stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, nausea, dyspepsia, irritability, dizziness.
According to reviews, during urine menopause, urine may turn yellow and feces black, but it is safe for health.
At observance of the dose specified by the doctor cases of overdose are improbable. With a constant excess of the dose indicated in the instructions, the patient gradually develops signs of overdose, which are manifested by severe dyspeptic disorders, headache and renal impairment.
In case of accidental ingestion of a large number of capsules, it is recommended that the patient flush the stomach as soon as possible and allow it to take activated carbon or any other enterosorbent.
With care to take the drug should be approached to patients with diabetes, coronary heart disease, as well as with a stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer. The decision on the appointment of the drug to patients with thyroid disease is made exclusively by the attending physician.
Contraindication to menopace is the patient receiving retinoids. It is forbidden to combine this drug with drugs, food additives, food and beverages, characterized by high concentrations of copper and iron, vitamins A and D.
We picked up some reviews of women taking Menopace:
- Veronica. I still have a positive attitude towards Menopace. I was appointed to start it, as I was told, vitamins help in the work of enzymes and the production of hormones, and during my infrequent tides, it is likely that they will be enough. The course has been cut, started in November, finished in January, the course is 3 months. Now I have a break, the symptoms do not return, and I hope they will not return, because then most likely the HRT will have to be taken, or repeat the course of Menopace + add some more drug. But it will be seen until I lose hope that the result of this course will be long-term.
- Irina. This drug was taken twice. First time in early 2016. The result was good - improved sleep, hot flashes and rapid heartbeat. But - tormented by severe pain in the stomach. The second course began to drink after half a year. However, the result was worse - the tides decreased slightly, but the pain in the stomach increased. Now I am looking for a replacement for this drug.
- Victoria. Indian Summer, Clement, Dioscorea Plus tried a lot - there was practically no result. All the same tides, migraines, impossible to sleep. Someone advised me to menopes - he is NOT hormonal (as they say, until the doctor has prescribed, I will not use hormones). Vitamin mineral complex. It is very convenient to drink only 1 time per day. Already after a month of taking - there were real reliefs. And even though I am now 44 years old, I feel 34 at menopis. Those who have not yet found a suitable non-hormonal drug, I advise. It's worth it!
Menopace and Menopace Plus from the point of view of doctors are excellent drugs, which they respond positively. This is due to the fact that vitamin-mineral complexes can be taken in almost all women suffering from symptoms of menopause, in contrast to hormone replacement therapy, which is contraindicated to many. And when using hormones, it is necessary to monitor the patient's condition much more seriously, more rigidly and more attentively than when taking vitamins and minerals.
In addition, the drug is well tolerated by almost all women, and in most cases, it perfectly eliminates menopausal symptoms, normalizing the patient's condition. These factors allow doctors to consider the drug excellent and respond positively to it.
For maintenance therapy of negative symptoms, manifested during menopause, the attending physician may prescribe the following vitamin-mineral complexes:
- Elevit Pronatal;
- Theravit, etc.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in the reach of children.
Expiration date - 3 g. Not to use after the period specified on packaging.